- Minaean SP and Team Canada meeting with Prime Minister’s Office special advisor Mr. Philippe Serey-Eiffel, the Minister of Health & Public Hygiene, and the Minister of Economy & Finance
- Minaean SP along with Shapoorji Pallonji and CCC meeting with the Secretary of State for Technical Education and Vocational Training.
- MSP’S CEO Mervyn Pinto visited Cote d’Ivoire together with a team of architects to work on the Institute of Neurological Science project. He also had the opportunity to meet with the honourable Mr. François Albert AMICHA, Minister of Sports and Leisure of Cote d’Ivoire together with the Delegate General of Cote d’Ivoire to the United States, Mr. Inza Camara for discussions on construction of Stadium projects in Cote D’Ivoire.
- On the 12th of January 30, 2017, Minaean SP Construction Corp. as leader of Canadian consortium signed an Memorandum of Understanding with the Industries Commissionerate of the Government of Gujarat, for the Promotion, Financing and Development of Petroleum and Petrochemical complex with storage Facilities at Jambusar, Gujarat, India.
- On the 10th of December 2016, Minaean SP Construction Corp. signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Health and Public Hygiene, Cote D’Ivoire, for the construction of the Institute of Neurological Sciences hospital in Abidjan. The project which involves Design and Build combined with training of the medical practitioners prior handover has been set with time lines for commencement of construction by end 2017 spreading through three years to 2020
- MSP’S CEO Mervyn Pinto on a meeting with Ghana’s Honourable Minister of Health, Mr. Alex Segbefia, on March 16th, 2016
- Memorandum of Understanding “MoU” signed between MINAEAN SP CONSTRUCTION CORP. and CLINOTECH CONSTRUCTION, ENEGRY, OIL & GAS, with regards to project developments in Nigeria.