- On the 12th of January 30, 2017, Minaean SP Construction Corp. as leader of Canadian consortium signed an Memorandum of Understanding with the Industries Commissionerate of the Government of Gujarat, for the Promotion, Financing and Development of Petroleum and Petrochemical complex with storage Facilities at Jambusar, Gujarat, India.
- On the 10th of December 2016, Minaean SP Construction Corp. signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Health and Public Hygiene, Cote D’Ivoire, for the construction of the Institute of Neurological Sciences hospital in Abidjan. The project which involves Design and Build combined with training of the medical practitioners prior handover has been set with time lines for commencement of construction by end 2017 spreading through three years to 2020
- MSP’S CEO Mervyn Pinto on a meeting with Ghana’s Honourable Minister of Health, Mr. Alex Segbefia, on March 16th, 2016
- MSP’S CEO Mervyn Pinto along with Mr. S.K. Singh, GM of SPG Meeting Dr. Abu Bakarr Fofanah, Honourable Minister of Health of Sierra Leone, on March 18th, 2016
- Letter of Interest (“LoI”) signed between MINAEAN SP CONSTRUCTION CORP. and KRESKY ENVIRONMENTAL SAS (Colombia), for the participation in a new long-term Joint Venture Program.
- Memorandum of Understanding “MoU” signed between MINAEAN SP CONSTRUCTION CORP. and CLINOTECH CONSTRUCTION, ENEGRY, OIL & GAS, with regards to project developments in Nigeria.
- Memorandum of Understanding “MoU” signed between MINAEAN SP CONSTRUCTION CORP. and VITALS GLOBAL HEALTH, to set forth the framework of the alliance and common understandings of the parties with respect to the focus, activities and operation of the alliance.