Minaean SP Construction Corp.’s Modular Quik-Build System was designed and launched in order to meet the needs of oil giant Shell Petroleum in India. The Modular construction is a specific prefabricated system of constructing a building in modules in a factory that meets all safety and quality standards. The building will be completed in modules in a factory, shipped to site and assembled in a matter of hours.
- Designed to suit the climactic and seismic conditions of the Indian sub-continent.
- Strict quality control maximizes both efficiency and safety.
- Buildings are fully re-locatable.
- Products are market specific and designed based on the needs of customers.
- Delivers high-quality, non-combustible, energy and cost-effective buildings.
- Suitable for construction of retail, housing, schools, health centres, army barracks, field buildings, vacation homes, resort housing, etc.