The Artisan Quik-Build System is an advanced building technology that uses an engineered floor and steel framed wall system to construct a high quality and cost-effective building. The system is based on a combination of novel modular, load-bearing roll-formed Light Gauge Steel (LGS) studs. The walls are prefabricated in a factory, shipped to site and erected achieving a level of walls and floor every 10 days.
- Complete structural system that is quick and inexpensive.
- Easily adaptable from single-story family residential buildings to multi-family buildings up to eight stories.
- Adaptable for commercial and industrial buildings.
- Superior construction features include thermal and sound insulation, and fire retardation.
- Ideal in meeting the economic parameters between four to eight stories of construction.